If you own an RV, there are things you need to make your travels easier. As we know, an RV doesn’t have all the space in the world so let’s talk about the 25 things that should at the very least be there.
Best RV must-haves Travel Accessories You Might Want For Your Next Road Trip
#1 Water hose
Water supply is a must when traveling with an RV so a water hose to fill your tank or to connect to the campground’s city water is a must. Take note that this is different from the typical garden hose.
Lead is the material found in garden hoses and is not safe for drinking, thus, it’s not an ideal choice to bring in your trips. On the other hand, an RV water hose is made of drinking-safe materials.
There are various types of water hoses that you can bring depending on your needs. If you’re travelling during the winter, a heated or freeze-protection hose will do you well. But overall, you should ensure that your water hose is lined with polyurethane since this is the safest means to have a clean water supply.
- Made with NSF certified hose; Drinking water safe
- Reinforced for maximum kink resistance
- 25' long x 5/8"ID
- Hose is made of PVC and is BPA free
- Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372
The lead- and BPA-free Camco TastePURE is a great option. It is available in sizes 4 feet to 75 feet and is reinforced for maximum kink resistance so you can store them properly.
#2 Water pressure regulator
This is a device to avoid water pressure surges to protect your RV’s plumbing system, hose, and filters. There are different types to choose from: inline barrel regulators, adjustable regulators, and high-flow inline barrel regulators.
Inline barrel regulators have the capacity to restrict 40 to 45 PSI water pressure. However, they have no ability to adjust water pressure. The high-flow inline barrel regulator does the same with the difference of it having higher flow. The adjustable regulator on the other hand has a gauge that lets you monitor and adjust the pressure as needed.
The Valterra A01-111VP is an adjustable variant that comes with a flathead screwdriver to allow ideal water flow. It has an easily-readable gauge with an inlet screened washer.
#3 30 amp or 50 amp shore power cord
To run the appliances in your RV, a power cord is a must. They come in either a 12-volt battery system or a 120-volt shore power source. A shore power cord is used to connect to the campground’s main electrical grid. Please do not use a regular extension cord as this poses fire risk.
Check the amperage you need before purchasing a shore power cord, whether it’s 30 or 50 amps. An ergonomic handle also adds in the ease of using it.
There are two style variants: dog bone adapters and puck adapters. A dog bone adapter takes more space but it’s the more durable option while the puck adapter is smaller but gets hot quickly so you shouldn’t use it for long-term.
- Extended Length: Extends 25 feet long, providing the necessary length to power your RV at distant power sources.
- Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction: Power cord is extremely flexible. Coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements.
- High Conductivity: Features a standard 30-amp male (NEMA TT-30P) plug and a 30-amp female (NEMA L5-30R) locking connector. Rated for 125 volts/3750 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 10-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
- Hassle-Free Power Grip Plug: The patented power grip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- 90-Degree Heads: Help reduce pressure and stress on the power cord and its connection.
The 25-foot Camco Power Grip extension cord is a 30-amp variant with a threaded locking ring for a waterproof property.
#4 Sewer hose
The purpose of this is for the connection of the internal drainage and your RV’s waste systems to external sewers. This is to deliver the waste from your tank to the drains, portable tanks, or external sewers to keep your RV clean.
The sewer hose and the black water tank are connected and the pressure is applied to push the waste into the tank. To maximize the function, ensure to purchase a durable sewer hose. Consider flexible options since rigid ones break sooner.
The ideal hole size is 4×4 to maximize the flow, this, preventing clogging.
- Kit includes: Two 10 Foot Rhino FLEX sewer hoses with pre attached bayonet and lug fittings, transparent elbow with 4 in 1 adapter and four storage caps
- Fits a variety of dump station pipes: The transparent elbow connects to the 4 in 1 adapter, which fits 3 inch slips or 3 inch, 3 1/2 inch and 4 inch threaded dump station pipes
- Swivel fittings: For ease of connection
- Easy to store: Each 10 foot section compresses to 39 inches with fittings for storage and the removable 4 in 1 adapter allows you to store the hose in 4 inch square bumpers
- Durable construction: Rhino FLEX sewer Hose is made of 23 mils of durable polyolefin and reinforced with steel wire; Includes permanent, no leak fittings
The 20-foot Camco RhinoFLEX RV sewer hose kit has a handful of accessories that can improve durability and functionality.
#5 30 amp or 50 amp surge protector
To protect your appliances, make sure to have an RV surge protector with you. A surge protector is typically connected to the camp’s power outlet prior to connecting the electrical cord to the RV. The surge protector cuts off the voltage surge before it reaches the RV.
There are different types you can choose from based on your needs: primary surge protectors, secondary surge protectors, power strips, portable surge protectors, and hardwired surge protectors.
- Surge Protection: 3-Mode / 1,790J / 44,000A. Ratings: 30A / 120V / 3,600W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C
- Weather Resistant/designed for Outdoor Use
- Security Locking Bracket
- Rugged Pull Handle, Tough Lexan Housing, All Weather Shield Assembly
- Lifetime Warranty (excludes All Weather Shield Assembly)
The 30-amp Progressive Industries PT30x surge protector doesn’t require a complicated installation process. Just simply hook it up to your electrical pedestal’s outlet. You can even leave it outside when it’s raining since it’s weather-proof.
#6 Holding tank treatment
To stop your RV from smelling horribly like sewage and to avoid clogging, make sure to use some tank treatment. It’s a chemical product that you simply add to the toilet system to break down any matter that’s present in the tank. The water then easily flows out of your RV. Additionally, these tank treatments help eliminate odor along the way.
Holding tank treatments either come in tablet and liquid forms.
- ODOR FREE: absolutely no chemical or sewer smell
- ORGANIC: biodegradable, environmentally friendly, septic tank friendly
- EFFECTIVE: in extreme hot & cold temperatures ( over 100f )
- EXTENDED DUMP INTERVAL: keeps on working ( don't have to add more before dumping )
- LIQUIFY: waste solids & most ordinary household tissue ( no expensive special tissue needed )
A biodegradable and eco-friendly option is the Happy Campers Organic RV holding tank treatment. It can help break down even tissue paper to furtherly prevent clogging.
Levelers are placed beneath the wheels for height adjustment. You will not always find an even ground when parking your RV so these levelers can be used in those scenarios.
It comes in two main styles: ramp-style and block-style. The block-style blocks come in Lego-style building blocks while the ramp-style models are like ramps that you have to drive over.
- Lynx Recreational Vehicle Leveling Kit, 10/Pack
- Modular designed levelers not only configure to fit any leveling function, but they also withstand tremendous weight
- To use: simply set them into a pyramid shape to the desired height that the RV needs to be raised and drive onto the stack
- The levelers can also be used as a support base for other stabilizing equipment
Our best recommendation is the Tri-Lynx 00015 leveling blocks. It comes in 10 pieces that can be stacked into a pyramid. It can withstand up to 40,000 pounds.
A quiet generator adds power to your RV as you travel. This is important because not all places will come with available electrical connections.
The majority of RV generators are easy to install and are light in weight. There are different types but the most preferred are gas and diesel generators. Propane generators are eco-friendly alternatives but they’re usually on the pricier end.
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 48 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
The best one in the market is the completely noise-free WEN 56200i since it has 1250- to 3500-watt energy.
#9 Air compressor
Occasional RV-users may not find this important, but if you frequently travel with your van, you have to consider an air compressor.
RV tires tend to get over- or under-inflated overtime and both of these may pose some accident risks. If they’re over-inflated, they can burst. On the other hand, if they lack inflation, they can lose grip. Even a small 10-psi difference can cut down your RV’s weight capacity by 25%.
The purpose of an air compressor is for you to be able to monitor your tires’ air pressure. Some variants can also detect tire temperature levels.
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788
The 12-DC EPauto air compressor rated for 10 to 15 amps and 120 to 180 W electricity. It houses a 4-display unit: PSI, KPA, BAR, and KG/CM. It also boasts of an auto shutoff feature when the tire is nearing the ideal pressure range.
#10 First aid kit
This one is a true no-brainer. You don’t know what will happen along the road so make sure that you have a first aid kit ready for emergency situations. Although a first aid kit may not be enough to treat major injuries, they may buy you some time as you find your way to the nearest medical facility.
- UPGRADED first aid kit and optimized for a large variety of injuries, it will help you handle emergency trauma moments like Earthquake, tornadoes, hurricanes or flooding (includes CPR Mask, Instant Ice Pack, Bandaids, Mini Compass and much more).
- DURABLE & COMPACT (8.3" x 5.9" x 2.4", weighs only 1.2 lbs). Easy to carry, small and lightweight, yet holds all the first-aid essentials (160 pcs with great shelf life, refill when necessary). It has just the right size so it fits anywhere in your jeep, RV, truck, car, yacht, boat, bike or motorcycle. This is a safety, preparedness and survival kit gift that everyone will appreciate.
- Take the 1st step to prepare. Make sure you store it in your backpack, vehicle glove box, baby diaper handbag or med cabinet for quick access. Recommended for family daily use or adventures: Home, Outdoors, Workplace, School, College, Kitchen, Road Trips, Backpacking, Travel, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Wilderness, Kids Playground, Boy Scouts and more.
- HIGHEST STANDARDS. Manufactured with the finest equipment in a modern facility, you can be sure of first-aid contents that will not let you down. Total commitment to make YOU HAPPY & Satisfaction Guarantee with our 1st aid Portable Go Bag life saver kit If you don't absolutely love it, simply contact us and we'll make it right.
- Total commitment to make YOU HAPPY & Satisfaction Guarantee with our Protect Life 1st aid medical emerrgency kit, If you don't absolutely love it, simply contact us and we'll make it right.
An easy favorite is First Aid Kit – 160 Piece by Protect Life. It houses a lot of items that may be useful from treating insect bites to cleaning wounds. It also comes with instructions on how to use the products in different medical issues.
#11 Refrigerator fan
The refrigerator almost always consumes the most power among all the RV appliances. The hotter it is outside, the more power it consumes to keep the cool temperature.
This is where the refrigerator comes in. The cooler the RV refrigerator is, the lesser power it consumes, thus, saving you power along the way. They are cheap but they can save you a ton!
The Valterra A10-2606 is a 3-volt refrigerator fan that is compact. It provides a portable air circulation system that helps cut down cool-down time by over 50%.
#12 Immersion blender
To help you have delicious meals even when you’re out traveling in your RV, an immersion blender should be one of your considerations. It chops, crushes, blends, and purees vegetables to make sauces and smoothies. Advanced models come with self-cleaning systems to make cleaning the appliance a breeze.
- The immersion hand blender with 9 speeds + turbo function blends flawless culinary deliciousness. Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Powerful, low noise, 800W heavy duty copper core motor delivers perfect processing for the electric hand blender
- KOIOS 800W handheld blender kit includes stick blender shaft, stainless steel egg whisk, milk frother, 800ml chopper bowl, 600ml mixing beaker, perfect for making baby food, smoothies, soups, mayonnaise, meringue, chutney, salsas, crêpe batters, etc.
- Sturdy stainless steel housing, 5” extra-long power cord, bell shape blending head, and S-shaped blade reduce splatter. Ergonomic handle with perfect click connection mechanism for simple operation.
- Engineered in Germany and built with quality in mind, the KOIOS immersion blender was designed and tested through three professional-grade inspections. 2-year warranty & lifetime customer support.
The KOIOS 800W Immersion multifunction hand stick blender is a lightweight stainless steel blender with 9.9 x 9.4 x 5.5-inch dimensions. It takes up less space but does its job with its 4 different functions and 8 different speed options.
#13 Water filter
We all need clean water to survive. That’s a given. Buying plastic bottles of water every time is not only expensive but it does no good to our environment. There are available water sources in campgrounds but it’s not always 100% safe to drink.
To solve this, installing a water filter in your RV’s kitchen is a great idea to ensure some clean and potable water. They usually come in an ultra-fine sieve to trap the pollutants.
- Safe water matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment
- Large capacity filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20 micron sediment filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns
- Protects against bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
The Camco TastePURE 40043 is an ideal option because it has a large capacity and efficiency. It contains a 20-micron high-flow sediment via a carbon filter that decreases bacteria growth. On top of those, it has a high water flow rate as supported by its wide body/
#14 Instant pot
Cooking in an RV can be such a pain so it’s best to invest in multi-functional instant pots to be able to prepare various meals. This also saves you from having to buy and store different kitchen tools.
- SIMPLE, STRESS-FREE VENTING with an intuitive steam release switch that automatically resets when lid is closed
- 9-IN-1 APPLIANCES pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, rice cooker, yogurt maker, seamer, food warmer, sous vide and sterilizer
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING with 15 customizable Smart Programs: pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, soup, broth, cake, egg, rice, bean, grain, porridge, oatmeal, sterilize, yogurt and sous vide
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY in contemporary design includes full cooking progress bar, dedicated Start button, separate pressure and temperature indicators, plus dual Fahrenheit and Celsius indicators
- SMART-DESIGN INNER POT uses food-grade stainless-steel (18/8), a tri-ply bottom for more even cooking, and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing
The 6-quart Instant Pot DUO Plus is a great model and can provide 9 different functions. It works as a slow cooker, pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, yogurt maker, water warmer, sterilizer, egg cooker, and rice cooker. To help you in setting up the ideal times for different dishes, it has 15 microprocessors to help you. Also, it doesn’t take much of your RV kitchen space with its 13.4 x 12.2 x 12.5 inches dimensions.
#15 Coffee machine
If you love some cup of coffee to jumpstart your day, a coffee maker should be on your list. For your beloved RV, the best things to consider in purchasing one are ease of cleaning, ease of operation, and space efficiency.
- If you really care about your coffee – We tested enough mechanisms and filters to make your head spin to tweak and uniquely design our press with a triple layered filter structure to stop the sediment, but let the yummy coffee oils through for a full-bodied delicious brew that will make you a very happy camper. And to share the java love, we give you a bonus matching travel canister that holds enough beans or grounds for two full batches.
- More thicker, More heavier, Build to last – Our huge capacity professional grade 304 18/10 double-layered stainless-steel baby will keep your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer than thinner steel and glass models. And it’s drop proof, rust proof, and probably bulletproof (be nice).
- Multiple Uses – Besides using the French Press as a coffee maker, it is also handy appliance to make tea, mct oil coffee, hot chocolate, cold brew, frothed milk, almond milk, cashew milk, fruit infusions, and plant and herbal drinks as it seals in their flavors and aromas
- Perfect for any occasion – For house warmings, weddings, birthdays, holidays and all coffee/tea lovers & healthy foodies! Two bonus stainless steel screens and the matching travel
- Made in China
The Mueller french press double insulated 310 stainless steel coffee maker can prepare 3 to 4 full-sized cups at a time so it’s ideal especially if you’re traveling in groups It weighs about a liter with a dual wall construction to keep your coffee hot for longer. It also comes with a quadruple layer filter basket to keep your coffee clean. Because of its material, it’s extremely easy to clean. If you’re looking for a full coffee machine, try this rv coffee maker list.
Staying inside your RV during long drives may be restricting and a relaxation on a hammock is a great idea after hours and hours inside the van. And so, get yourself a portable hammock for that extra unwind session under the sun.
The Aottop hammock is a portable folding hammock that lets you enjoy your time under the sun without the need to set one up in between poles and trees. It comes with its framework so you can have your hammock anytime and anywhere. It measures 7’10” from end to end and has a weight capacity of 225 pounds.
#17 Propane fire pit
Since burning wood to create fire is forbidden in a lot of campgrounds for safety reasons, having a propane fire fit can still give you the campfire experience without the safety hazards woods bring. Propane fire fits come in different forms. Some even come in a form of fake logs to really give you the illusion of burning wood. Another alternative is to utilize lava rocks!
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean realistic propane campfire. The perfect outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no tools required. Matchless auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple start-up; all weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and beautiful evening ambiance. Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with total output of 58,000 BTU/HR.
- ✓ BEAT THE CAMPFIRE BAN: CSA approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans; always check with the current fire restrictions in your area. Spark free propane campfire helps protect campgrounds and forested areas with a safer easy-to-use fire option. No assembly required
- ✓ COMPLETE FIRE PIT KIT: Includes Cover & Carry Kit, pre-attached 10-Ft hose to keep your standard 20-Lb propane tank cylinder (not included) safely out of sight, fully adjustable regulator with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect. Optional accessories of CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 785 and Standard Carry Bag 760 available separately.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY: Durable high quality steel construction with protective enamel finish for dependable longevity; superior stainless steel burner, fasteners and contemporary decorative belt. Outland Living has outdoor living perfected so you can create the perfect ambiance to share stories and good times. Make new memories with family and friends, in comfort and style anywhere outdoors, with the Outland Firebowl Premium propane fire pit.
A safe and efficient propane fire fit is the Outland Firebowl 870. It has an automatic ignition and a gas control knob which can give a single spark in one rotation. It also has a cover to keep the sparks in.
If you enjoy your barbecues, then it’s not difficult to think why you’d need a grill. It can also cook you burgers, ribs, or steak. However, the challenging part here is looking for one that’s portable since you’re taking it around along with you.
Two options come to mind when I think about a grill perfect for the RV. On top is a charcoal grill because it’s cheap and easy to find but with a downside of it producing a lot of residue. This can make the cleaning process tedious. On the other hand, propane grills are eco-friendly and are a lot easier to clean but they come in a higher price point.
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
The cream of the crop is the Weber 54060001. It has a single steel burner with a 12,000-BTU delivery capacity. It also has a cooking surface of 280 square inches. The great thing about it too is it already comes all ready so you don’t have to assemble it yourself.
#19 Portable folding table
A portable folding table is a convenient item to go around as it can serve a lot of purpose. It makes cooking and preparing meals easier and your group can comfortably eat on it. The most important characteristic to look for a table for your RV is how compact it is so it can fit nicely inside your van.
- All purpose table constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop ; Seating Capacity: 4
- Folds in half for easy storage and transport; Great for taking on the go
- Adjustable Height Settings (22-Inch, 24-Inch, 29-Inch and 36-Inch)
- Convenient carry handle; Table weight: 19 lbs. Table Top Thickness: 1. 4 inch.Frame tubing diameter: 25mm
The Lifetime 4428 is every family’s favorite for a lot or reasons. It is lightweight at 19 pounds and can be set up in three height settings of your choice: 24, 29, and 36 inches. It’s foldable and comes with a case and hand for ease of transport.
#20 Camping chairs
Just like how we need a table, a camping chair can also make your RV travels more convenient. They are lightweight, portable, and foldable which makes them a perfect road trip companion. A lot of models also come with cup holders and pouches to make your experience even better.
The STRONGBACK Elite is our top recommendation. It’s ergonomically-designed with a strong lumbar support to keep your back ache-free. Additionally, it’s lightweight with a backpack-style carrying case to make your life easier.
#21 Laptop stand
If you have to work during your trip, a laptop stand will give you an easier and more comfortable working experience. It will also help you work more efficiently so you can finish as soon as possible, thus, giving you more time to enjoy your travel.
The Roost laptop stand is known for its durability and ability to carry and support even the heaviest of laptops. It houses some rubber insets to protect your laptop’s skin from scratches. Moreover, it’s lightweight at 5.8 ounces with a folded dimension of 1.2 x 13 x 1.3 inches for easy storage.
#22 Signal booster
A signal booster, as the term implies, is a device that enhances your cell phone’s signal’s radius or strengthens the signals received by your mobile. This is done so through an antenna. This is especially important if you rely on GPS or if you have a job that needs you on-call 24/7.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Drive 4G-X RV Signal Booster is compatible with all US carriers including: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, U.S. Cellular and many more. Government regulations in the U.S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from we Boost signal boosters.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER: The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV (470410) Cell Phone Signal Booster boosts your 4G LTE and 3G signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads. Power Req- 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- STATIONARY OR ON THE GO: The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster is designed to increase your cellular signal for you RV or motorhome regardless of whether you are in motion or stationary.
- BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 2 hours of additional talk time with the weBoost Drive 4G-X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster. This cell phone signal booster consumes only a small percentage of your device’s battery, prolonging battery life.
- PERFORMANCE: Manufacturer two year warranty. FCC Certified
A signal booster that can strengthen 4G LTE and 3G signals up to 32x is the weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410.
After a long day on the road, who doesn’t want a good mattress to snooze in? RV mattresses are typically smaller for obvious reasons. There are even atypically shaped mattresses to suit your needs.
- Made in the USA - Our RV mattresses are crafted with pride in the USA, ensuring the highest product quality standards throughout the manufacturing and distribution process.
- Superior Pressure Relief - 100% Natural latex provides better distribution of body weight by reducing pressure points, providing forgiving support for your shoulders, hips, back and knees.
- No Fillers and Non-Toxic - Our RV sleeper natural latex foam is pure meaning it has no fillers or toxic additives, emits no harmful gasses or odors and uses the highest quality talalay latex.
- Odor-Free - Our RV sleeper mattress is virtually odor free because of our Fresh Foam Technology.
- Resiliant Construction - Contains NO synthetic latex made from petrochemical products- your MobilePlush RV mattress won’t discolor, sag or break down and will always return back to its original shape.
The PlushBeds 8” Natural Latex RV mattress easily made me fall in love. It’s made of 100% natural latex foam with no toxins injected into it. It’s also free of harmful chemicals to keep you safe all throughout. It’s also lightweight and is a perfect mix between softness and firmness.
An RV Awning is basically a cover or a shade that can be set-up outside your RV. It acts to protect the RV from snow or rain. You may also simply set it up so you can enjoy some time under the shade as you rest and relax. There are stationary variants and there are retractable ones.
- Replace your old and worn-out awning with Sun-Wave brand awning fabric! Our fabric combines Style, Durability, Price, Warranty and Service. Premium Quality RV Awning Fabric is compatible with all major awning brands.
- Canopy is made of durable 15 oz vinyl. Weather-Guard is made of heavy duty 16 oz vinyl. Canopy and Weather-Guard are bonded together by HF heat welding. This construction has the fabric lasting much longer than one piece. Canopy is color coated on both sides. Valance has a straight edge. The design gives the fabric a pretty and clean look.
- The fabric comes completely finished with hemmed edges and cord sewn in. To make the installation smooth and easy, an Installation Tool and a new Pull Strap are included in the package.
- All materials are flame retardant. No cracking below frozen point. Fabric can be cleaned by regular soap and clean water.
- 3 year warranty and 30 day risk free return policy.
The SunWave Awning Fabric Ocean Blue Fade is worth looking into. It’s a 15-oz waterproof vinyl that can protect you from the sun, wind, snow, or rain.
#25 Battery pack
In a world where our lives now revolve around electronic devices, a battery pack can be a lifesaver in cases where charging your gadgets is almost impossible. You may not always find a socket or a power source to power up your devices. This is why a battery pack is a great consideration to add into your RV needs.
- 【2-Pack 10000mAh Power Bank】Two 10000mAh battery packs not only for portable charging but also around the home. Allowing you charge mobile devices without having to be tethered to a plug socket. Each of them fully charges 2.4 times for iPhone X, 3.6 times for iPhone 8 and 2.2 times for Samsung Galaxy S9.
- 【Dual Output & Input】Each has 2 USB output ports that detect all the connected devices and efficiently distributes the current output up to 5V 2.4A. The USB C and Micro USB ports can fully refill the battery itself in 5 hrs at 5V 2.0A.
- 【Reliable Li-polymer Cell】Thanks to the Li-polymer battery pack, the charger is much safer than any Li-ion charger. Also, it's lighter and slimer that you can easily carry it around, even on airplanes.
- 【Small & Slim】It feels incredibly compact for a 10000mAh power bank, weighing just 218g and only 14mm thick. Grippy design is easy to hold, easy to toss into a bag and incredibly portable.
- 【What You Get】2 * Miady 10000mAh USB Portable Charger (White & Black); 2 * USB Cable (Lightning cable is not included)); 1 * User Manual. We provide 24*7 friendly customer support and also back our products for 18 months.
A powerful option is the Miady 10000mAh portable charger is a battery pack that charges via a type C port as fast as 5 hours. It can impressively charge an iPhone about 10 times before it empties out.
There you go! I hope you learned a thing or two. Whether you’re a new RV owner or a longtime one, you may find some things in this article helpful. So go and prepare your RV for your next exciting trip!
If you click on the Amazon link or Add to Cart and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Last Update: 2022-01-17