Table of Contents
A lot of backpacks have great features that are very convenient and help make life easier. But, there are backpacks that claim to be the best for hunting expeditions. Do they meet our expectations? Continue reading to find out!
ALPS OutdoorZ Pursuit Hunting Pack
This backpack is very convenient when hunting expeditions which comes with a bunch of features to make your adventure easier and comfortable.
- Has an included raincoat.
- Has a tree shelf for convenience.
- It also has a drop pocket for the bow or rifle.
- Hydration-compatible to avoid dehydration.
This backpack is designed for hunting outdoors with either a bow or a rifle. The included drop pocket is intended to store a bow or a rifle. It’s also built with an aluminum frame to keep the bag rigid and to protect its insides.
Not only does it include a tree shelf, but it also includes extra storage sleeves in the front pocket.
The backpack is hydration-compatible which means that it has a space for a bladder to be inserted. It also has ports built-in for the bladder to use a hose.
In case of rainy weather conditions, they included a raincoat to cover the entire backpack which makes up for the fact that the backpack itself is not waterproof.
It has a great design and is well-constructed to offer a lot of amazing outdoor hunting hours.
– The backpack is very strong and durable.
– It is fit for many hunting applications.
– Has a lot of extra pockets and has an overall high storage capacity.
– There’s no dedicated meat pocket.
– It’s not waterproof.
Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger Backpack
1000 denier polyester with Teflon coating.
With the amazing quality of this backpack, it’s compatible with many different types of environment and with outdoor applications other than hunting.
- The backpack only has one strap for quicker access.
- Compatible with 100-ounce hydration reservoir.
- It is abrasion and water-resistant.
- Offers more than one way to carry the backpack.
The unique one-strap design of the backpack makes it easier to access your firearm when necessary.
The hydration compatibility of the backpack allows 100-ounce of liquid reservoir to prevent dehydration while hunting.
The backpack may not be waterproof, but it is water-resistant and can successfully resist abrasion.
There are quite a number of handles at the top of the bag to offer different carrying positions.
Has a lifetime warranty as it is of great quality and durability.
- The backpack is available in a bunch of different colors.
- There’s a lifetime warranty.
- It’s very sturdy and designed to last a long time.
- It’s well-designed.
- It can only be used on the left shoulder.
- It’s not waterproof.
Tactical Range Backpack Form G.P.S.
This backpack has a lot of space for all your accessories and will serve you for a long time due to its high-quality.
- It supports the MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system.
- This backpack has a hard built frame.
- The main storage area includes 3 medium-sized handgun cases.
- There’s also an assortment of labeled storage for different accessories.
Even though the backpack is specifically designed for range, it can still be used when hunting. It’s better used when going for short hikes rather than long ones as it will be uncomfortable and since it supports the MOLLE system, you can attach pockets and pouches to make it more convenient when hunting.
The backpack is designed to have a lot of handgun cases and extra storage for magazines and ammo which allows you to have quick access when it’s time to use them.
As mentioned above, the backpack has a hard built frame which protects its integrity. It also helps the backpack stay still when you put it down.
This is very easy to use and is very well-constructed that it protects all your gears very well. The design is very simple and straightforward.
Since everything on this backpack is made with high-quality materials, it is very strong and durable.
- It is well-constructed and very durable.
- They last longer because the quality of its plastic parts are good.
- There are two colors available.
- The pistol sleeves are not meant for big guns.
- Quality control issues may occur with the seller.
Camo Hunting Backpack From Auscamotek
This backpack is not only budget-friendly, but is also great for other outdoor activities other than hunting.
- The backpack comes in camouflage which makes it easier to blend in.
- The strap is adjustable to fit into anyone’s liking.
- Includes a lot of extra storage.
- It’s not noisy when you walk with it.
This backpack is designed for light and sport hunting.
When you’re hunting, you must be as quiet as possible to not chase away your prey and this backpack offers no noise at all.
The camouflage of the backpack can help you blend in the environment easier and could improve your skills as your prey won’t see you coming.
The backpack is intended for everyone of different height as its strap is adjustable.
The backpack is lightweight which prevents you from getting tired easily. It is also waterproof to protect all of the things inside.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It’s waterproof.
- It’s lightweight.
- It’s strong and durable.
- There’s a waist bag but they’re sold separately.
- It doesn’t include a water bladder.
Badlands Superday Hunting Backpack
This backpack comes with a lot of extra features and is durable. If you’re looking for a backpack that has amazing quality and strength, this is the one for you.
- It is Thermo-molded.
- Is very quiet.
- Includes a lot of extra storage.
- It allows the insertion of a water bladder.
This backpack is the perfect gear for serious outdoor hunting. It is also very versatile with any hunting applications.
It is ideal when stalking your prey as it doesn’t make any noise.
The water bladder holds water that is enough to last you a whole day.
The backpack is also lightweight to keep you going.
The backpack is upgradable and it also has a lifetime warranty.
- It’s comfortable and lightweight.
- Can hold quite a lot of water.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It doesn’t include a meat pocket.
- Some attachments aren’t included.
These are some of the things you should consider when planning to buy a hunting backpack:
2. Compartments and Storage
The Badlands Superday Hunting Backpack is the clear winner as it meets most of our expectations. Though it is on the more expensive side, the investment made with buying it will be worth it! If your budget doesn’t really fit the price range of the Badlands, a great alternative is the ALPS Outdoorz Pursuit Hunting Backpack which has a lower price range for those on a budget.